Hated sch day today.
What’s happening!
During EBS emotion was still alright.but when i thought what you have lectured me,
I just cant take it anymore.totally brokedown during english lesson.
Now, i have been thinking.
i dont want to make anyone angry,irritated or sad anymore.
Try my best.
- Striving to be & think more mature! Must do it!
I realise that this week isn't our week at all):
Everything’s happening so fast):
Quarrels have been happening.
Why..
What’s happening):
Why did i get so moody this few days all of a sudden?
I know that something's happening.but I just cant realise it):
Someone tell me or give me a sign..
Hoping to know.
Friend
To tell you the truth im reallyreally not angry w/ you at all.
I just don’t get it.
Why you suddenly got so worked up?D:
nn the truth is this few days i have been moody.
Have totally brokedown le.
I didn’t seat w/ you during com lesson was b’cos im afraid that i will suddenly shout at you when i cant take it anymore.
Hope that you won’t be so angry le.
Sorry if I did made you angry.
But may I know what’s really happening?
It’s like this week most of everyone is pms-ing.
I feel that most of us have been in a lousy moodD:
Lets talk alrights?(:
Keeping quite and not talking to each other feels kinda weird.
I really dont want any thing to happen between us.
Andand its also our last year.i want it to be the best year for all of us:DDD
loveeslovees!♥