<script language="JavaScript1.2"> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3308240820999517546?origin\x3dhttp://ooohhh-mytian.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sorry for not updating.for like so many days.

To be exact 13days!omgosh!

Im missing CHIEWSIAN QAD so MUCH!

last week sfn period played badminton.nn it made me think of chiew sienD:

Sadded.

Today post will be dedicated to her(:

Hope you will be reading this(:

Dear best of the best friend, Chiew Sien Qing Ai De:D

I still remembered the 1st day that you came to XMS, & to our class.

It was the starting of sec2 and wanyi was like got new student ar.got new student ar(:

So cute!kawaii neh!:DDD hahs.

I was like yeah!got new classmate but I didn’t say out.

Think im shy?hahas.

Fast-forward:

After two years together as classmates, & QAD the relationship.(hahas)

you suddenly need to leave to malaysia.

I was sad at first but eventually when I think about it,

I think that its good for you.cos your dream is to be a great badminton player!:DDD

That’s a good GOAL!(: you will and CAN achieve it de:D

Wanna wish you all the best!

I will support you always!where-ever you are and whatever you choose & do:D

&& takecare at malaysia’s sport school alrights.

So sorry that I cant go out w/ on ur last day in singapore):

Must rmb to always takecare of yourself!nn rmb that I will rmb you always!:DDD

Loveeesloveees you lotslots(:

Must rmb to think of us too yeah!? Hahas.

You will always be a part of 411

and will always be in my heart.no matter what!(:

Will make it up to you alright?

Maybe will go and visit you at malaysia.give you surprise?!:D

Hehes

Oh andand must occasionally contact each other ar:D

Loveyou ttm!

Missyou ttm!


Okays wanna thanks wanyi! for encouraging me to blog!hahs.

Cos nowadays im knida lazy to type.hahahs


With loveee; []

Beatrisa



5:56 PM